Friday, May 8, 2009

he3 nila kje ble dh buhsan thp dewa dewi.. layannn jekla hu3 =)

The Who’s

Who is in the house with you?
+ my mom n my sist +

Who was the last person to IM you?
+ my syg +

Who are you thinking about now?
+ hmmmmm blank but where is my dad haa??

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
+ mcik zana yg gdik!!

Who was you favorite teacher?
+ ustad jusoh from tikL hua3 =)

Who’s birthday is next?
+ hmm dunno but 2day is carol's bfday..

Who was the last person you told you love them?
+ my syg

Who do you wish you were with right now?
+ heeee can i name it???

Who’s your favorite relative?
+ dad+mom+aunts

The Where’s

Where do you go to school?
+ TikL

Where do you live?
+ shah alam+ skudai j.B +

Where is your phone?
+ just beside me =)

Where are your parents?
+ my parents went to rumah org kwin kot....

Where do you sleep?
+ course la on my lovely bed =)

Where do you shop the most?
+ every where yg ade sale hua3 =)

Where did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
+ juSco teBrau

Where did you last take a long car ride to?
+ from s.alam to k.ganu…pehhhhh so tired la

Where in your house are you?
+ hmmm right now lay back in mybed....

The What’s

What was the last thing you ate?
+ eatin mee goreng for brunch =)

What was the last thing you drank?
+ orennnnnn..he3 I lovesssssssssssssssss
orangessssssssssssss =)

What color pants are you wearing?
+ black with pinkie stripes

What kind of cell phone do you have?
+ SONY ERICSSON + NOKIA

What is the closest item near you that is blue?
+ my beloved hpn =)

What is your favorite color?
+white + baby blue + pinkie +

What messaging service do you use?
+ ym + gtalk + sype

What is your screen name?
+ antu =P

What is your most used away message?
+ alwiz in inviesible mode hihi =P

What is your favorite website?
+ my emel n facebook..can resist facebook'ing!!!!!

What is your favorite shoe brand?
+ that comfort me better

What do you wear more; jeans or shorts?
+ hmmm jeans I guesss

What is the last movie watched?
+ movie marathon - confession of shopaholic + fast n furious

What song do you currently hear?
+ hmmm a lot lately..but my fav. errrr from i dunno what band are them...

The Why’s

Why are you taking this survey?
+ he3 coz tgh boring tahap dewa dewi he3 =)..

Why do you have a xanga?
+ nope.

Why does basically half the world have a facebook?
+ Hmmmm half of the world ke??? erkkk

Why did you pick your facebook user name?
+ coz that’s my real name..

Why are your best friends your best friends?
+ he3 coz her knows me better =)

Why is wood brown?
+ errrrr haven’t seen any blue one?????

Why do the people on the news repeat the same stuff over & over?
+ COZ THEY GOT NOTHING TO TELL..

The When’s

When did everyone become obsessed with facebook?
+ hmmm dunno but latelt i can't resist it!!

When did you start school?
+ tadika kemas shah alam

When did you meet your best friend?
+ 2morrow watchin wolverine 2gether2 hihi

When did you last go to the mall?
+hmmm last month @ klcc

When did you last buy a new pair of pants?
+@ sunway pyramid...hahahaha byk yg kne tggal kat u.k coz excess luggage!!

When did you last burn a candle?
+ hmmm my uncle's bfday last april

When were you last at school?
+ erm. 2001 at my beloved TikL.

When did you last see your dad?
+last nite while chattin...

When did you last take a shower?
+ freshly from shower =)

No comments: